- There appears to be a functioning society (in one episode, there is a wedding)
- That fan-made live action movie trailer is perfect.
- I have always loved Panthro. He would be cold like a soldier in person, but I would feel safe knowing he was around.
- It would be pretty cool to hear Lion-o assemble the Thundercats with the Sword of Omens in person.
- Snarf would get a.nnoy.ing. SO. FAST.
- Mumra seems pretty dangerous.
- Lion-o in a cartoon: buff and kind of handsome...for a big cat. Lion-o in person? Not so good.
- All the boys in the normal town would always talk about how hot Cheetara was but would eventually settle for me and I would feel like a consolation prize.
- Third Earth is a TERRIBLE name for a planet.
- It would be really annoying to be in the middle of a conversation with Tygra and then have him freeze, eyes turn red, and then run off, probably dropping what they were holding or breaking things as they leave your house.
- The Cat's Lair does NOT look that cool. School field trip monument sight-seeing tours would be so dull.
I would not like to live on Third Earth, but I would like to saved by Panthro.
(Image from minioncontrol.com)